White Elephant Table (WET) Rules
1. You must be a member of the NMRA and the Tidewater Division in good standing
with the current MER Membership list in order to sell items at the WET.
2. There is a limit to 1/2 a table for any individual during initial setup. Items must be covered immediately after setup. WET Chairperson has the covers.
3. No setting up until the WET Chairperson arrives. (TBD)
4. The Tidewater Division will keep 10% of the sales income.
5. Each item for sale must have a completed sales slip. A group of items being sold as a set may have one sales slip.
6. Payout will be done only after the show closes for the day.
7. Each member is responsible for retrieving their unsold items after the show ends.
8. Items must be priced in whole dollar amounts only.
9. No Items will be sold on Friday.
Sales Slip Instructions
1. Seller #: This is your old Tidewater Division Membership Number. If you don’t have one, or don’t remember it, see John Fallon at the show, at the meeting, or e-mail him at email@example.com to get one.
2. Item #: Start with 1 and go on up, use a different number for each slip.
3. Item: Write a brief description of the item being sold. This information can help sell the item, so be as concise as you can.
4. Seller: You must put your name down in this space. This will let us know who to contact when a potential buyer has a question about the item.
5. Price: Write down how much you want for the item.